Whose interests are specifically represented by the senior supplier?
1. Those ensuring the project is value for money.
2. Those who will use the projects products.
3. Those who will be developing the projects products.
4. Those responsible for the projects technical integrity.
Which is a key objective of running a workshop?
Which statement about the waterfall methodology definition is CORRECT?
How should product-based planning be used as part of PRINCE2 Agile?
Which statement about the ‘directing a project’ process is CORRECT?
Which TWO are the purposes of a highlight report?
1. To describe the MoSCoW priority of user stories.
2. To summarize the status of a work package.
3. To summarize the stage status.
4. To report any potential issues and risks
To help with prioritization, what is MOST important when understanding the difference between
scope and quality?
Why is Lean Startup included in the ‘starting up a project’ process in PRINCE2 Agile?
Which process can take place during a release review workshop?
Which BEST describes the senior user role when tailoring the organization theme?